Brand Dialogue LLC has closed.
Originally founded as SoundPrinciples in Dana Point, California in 2001, Brand Dialogue created brand strategies, identities, advertising and marcom programs for firms in California, Washington State, Maryland, Texas, Alabama and Ohio. On February 28, 2008, Brand Dialogue closed in order that I might spend my time focusing on clients’ business problems rather than chasing my own revenue.
Currently I work for Tribal DDB Canada as an account director and digital strategist supporting clients in Western Canada and the US.
I would like to thank my many clients and friends for their support over the years. Through your interest, support and open-mindedness, my company was thrilled to be able to help you with your business over the years. Many of you returned time and again to do additional work together. THANK YOU for your business!
Some of the award-winning work we did together:
- We worked to merge two major software developers into a category leader, with a new identity, new look, new print and online campaigns, and more compelling packaging
- We shot custom photography for several clients that was category-specific, authentic and “real”
- We helped create a company name and visual identity for an educational firm that is memorable, unique and visually appealing
- We created messaging and taglines that addressed every pain point of our clients’ customers
- With a partner agency, we built an online presence for a major food and beverage manufacturer that invited engagement and dialogue
- We have overcome search ranking challenges through innovative social marketing techniques
- For a top talent consultancy, we created a social media “breadcrumb” campaign — bits of intellectual capital spread across venues where it can be found
- We created a branded online loyalty site for a major business services firm
+1 310 494 6492